Original Content for Your Business
Welcome to Rita Duckworth Writing & Editing.
As a business professional, your written communication needs to get your point across as clearly and passionately as you do in person. When you can’t meet face-to-face, it’s up to your written content to speak for you.
Is your content doing its job by telling your story and promoting your business?
Are You Content with Your Content?
Your content should be effective for marketing and search engine optimization (SEO) purposes (that’s what makes it easy to find you in an online search.) To do that, your written content and copywriting must:
- be clear, concise, and easy to read.
- be consistent with your brand.
- add value.
- be interesting enough that readers will want to share.
- encourage engagement with your business.
- shine a spotlight on your expertise.
Most small businesses don’t have the time or the writing staff to achieve all this. Outsourcing to a professional content writer is the answer.
“Do what you do best and outsource the rest.” ~Peter Drucker
What I Do
Create: I craft exceptionally written content that captures your voice and speaks directly to your audience.
Critique: I lend my editing and proofreading expertise to polish your existing content and make it shine.
Curate: I put my research skills to work, finding relevant content to support your ideas and share with your audience.
Whom I Help
I have written for: CPA firms, financial service companies, travel agents, business coaches, construction companies, home service providers, law firms, educational product developers, medical and dental professionals, wineries, real estate agents, software developers, and business journals. I’d love to add you to the list!
Click here for my list of services. Contact me for samples of my published work.
What to Expect
You’ve never hired a content writer? I make sure that it’s an uncomplicated process meant to fit seamlessly into your already packed schedule. My methods are structured but flexible, thorough, and respectful of your time.
- We’ll start out with a conversation about your goals and agree on a strategy.
- I’ll ask questions to get to know you, your business, your clients, and your competition.
- You’ll give me your ideas and I’ll take it from there.
- Using my research skills and years of business experience, I’ll craft written content that is original and perfectly captures your message.
Cross “staring at the blank page” off your to-do list and get back to what you do best—running your business.